乐八彩票this four-day non-residential course, organised by his and public health england is a stand-alone course, with the opportunity to learn from the leading uk experts in the field. the course will allow medical trainees, newly appointed consultants and other practitioners such as nurses and clinical scientists to gain a firm grounding in infection prevention and control.
the learning outcomes will focus on:
- Developing a sound approach to the prevention and control of healthcare associated infections (HCAI) and related issues of antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Learning how to develop a surveillance programme and gain knowledge of data collection, analysis and feedback to produce information for action
- Outbreaks: learning about prevention and control with emphasis on investigation and data analysis
- Learning how to use molecular typing techniques for outbreak investigation
- Introducing technical aspects of hospital hygiene eg ventilation, disinfection and sterilisation
- Understanding the basis of antimicrobial stewardship
- Covering organisational aspects of HCAI prevention and control.
In the past this meeting has been approved by the Royal College of Pathologists for 24 CPD credits. Accreditation will be sought for November 2020.
Delegates are expected to attend the full programme each day. If you have any concerns about being able to attend for the full course, please email email@example.com乐八彩票 in advance to discuss.